Saturday, August 20, 2016

Chickens and Turtles

Are you or are you not a chicken?
I was brought up by turtles. I identify as turtle.
Where is your shell?
I don't need one to be accepted in the turtle family.
It's against the law to impersonate a turtle.
Do not put me in a box. I will not be limited or defined.
What are you attracted to--roosters or turtles?
Neither. I like lizards.
You lack the equipment to copulate with lizards.
That wasn't the question.
You lust after something you have no hope of obtaining.
Millions of men feel the same about Jennifer Lawrence.
Were you hatched in this country?
I can neither confirm nor deny.
You want turtle benefits. This is fraud.
Don't brow beat me.
You're a chicken. You don't have a brow.
They also claimed chickens can't smile. What am I doing this moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment