Monday, August 15, 2016

Counter Clockwise

Everyone with a brain knows you walk around a path counter clockwise. This goes for tracks and parks and anything involving a circular shape. Yet there's always a stubborn few qho go against the grain and cause potential problems.
They see I'm in my lane, head down, reading my book and barge right up to me walking in the wrong direction. It's worse with the rude bikers. Naturally if there's a collision they will blame me for walking with my head down. Excuse me for multi tasking.
I guess in China people walk clockwise. I'll bet no one dares go theb opposite way. I'm sure all exercise walkers are monitored.
Am I just a cranky old guy looking for trouble? If I run into some kid on a scooter and I get hurt, there will be legal action.

No comments:

Post a Comment