Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Dentist Roulette

Why do dentists hate me? Six dentists have dropped me in recent years. The reason they say is they no longer accept my insurance. I think something about me turns them off and that's just an excuse. I smell pretty good and my hair is combed. Maybe it's how I spit out into the cup.
I sit still for the x-rays and never flinch during cleanings. I ask sensible questions about gums and why are my teeth yellow. I am quiet in the waiting room and always pay on time.
The new dentist assigned to me put me on hold forever when I tried to make an appointment. The next time I got a voice message he wasn't in. I brush and floss every single day and use mouthwash. This remains a mystery. I think with the right equipment I can clean my own teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment