Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lost Giant

No one wants to give me directions because of my size. They flee, that's what they do. I have a deep scary voice, but speak perfect English if I could just get someone to listen.
Sometimes I trample people by accident and all hell breaks lose. No calm discussion, only accusations.
Hitchhiking is a dead end. Unless it's a large flatbed, no one will pick me up. Police basically threaten to zap me with a taser, which means aiming for my balls.
I tried scanning the city to get my bearings, but all these streets look alike. I must live in a field somewhere. I'm too big for parks.
I could really help this city if given a chance. Construction, demolition, police work. I could hang huge ads from telephone poles.
Why doesn't anyone see my potential? And why won't one person tell me how to get to Wilmore Street, so I can get home?

No comments:

Post a Comment