Friday, August 19, 2016

Computer Death

My Toshiba laptop is dying a slow, torturous death. Very slow response. Task Window is blocking bac kround tasks. Secure Connection Failed. Try Again.
I try and try and the circle goes round and round and nothing happens. Why don't they create computers that can talk and explain their problem. Sometimes I take out the battery and wait a few seconds before replacing it and I get results.
I'm also getting Battery System messages. I never take it off the wire and use just the battery. Now I'm told that's bad. Staples wants $160 to remove viruses, but McAfee tells me I have none. Staples says that service is useless, but I've already paid for it.
So the thing sits on my kitchen table with a little white dot on the bottom teasing me to open it and go through the same nonsense. I have an 8 year old hp laptop that is my lifesaver. Except when it freezes and I have to tap the thing below the keyboard until it unfreezes.

No comments:

Post a Comment