Friday, August 5, 2016

Coupon Animals

The Coupon Animals from Bed, Bath & Beyond have sent me another 20% off coupon. No let up. What am I supposed to do with these things? How many wash clothes and towels can I use? I have three oscillating fans and four humidifiers. Nine pillows, 18 blankets, five mattress covers,six quilts, 25 cleaning agents, four floppy hats, three plungers, nine laundry bags.
I feel like I'm not doing my part unless I buy them. How can our economy recover unless we, as a society, buy more toilet brushes and drain cleaners? Plus, the people are so friendly there and the AC is powerful. I have been tempted to explore Big Lots, but my conscience blocks such traitorous behavior.
Well, maybe I could use another toilet cover and shower mat. I know they only have my best interests as a priority. I guess animals is pretty harsh. This makes twenty eight accumulated BB&B coupons. And I thought I was keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment