Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bouillon Cube

My name is Ernie Bouillon and I'm pissed. I created the first bouillon cube and my patent was delayed by red tape. The concept was simple--toss a couple of my cubes into a bowl of soup and your sexual potency increases ten fold. My wife Eunice can testify to that.
I've kept my mix of ingredients secret all this time. I was pooh poohed by scientists in the mainstream. One night I had a few drinks at my local pub and blurted out stuff about my cube. Next thing you know, Pfizer gets in touch, making me a generous offer. But I wanted full credit. They refused.
So I turned them down. Well, they made their own watered down version, while I sold mine door to door to much ridicule. Adding insult to injury, they kept my name on it because it sounded classy.
Eunice is out of town. Last time I was alone I tossed a couple of cubes into lentil soup. Gave my pillow a workout all night. Good thing we don't raise livestock.

No comments:

Post a Comment