Sunday, June 10, 2012

Interruption

Something is wrong with David's breathing. He just wakes up gasping. I'm his wife, lying next to him, holding Sebastian. That's what I call my facilitator.
David is a good man, but I'm really not interested in him in that way anymore. I love Sebastian. He's always ready to please, never tires or becomes controlling. Never goes through the motions.
When David wakes up I try to calm him, hiding my frustration, gritting my teeth, as once again, my pleasure has been interrupted. I suggest he has sleep apnea and should be tested. He mumbles something, turns over and within seconds is snoring away. I try to subdue my moaning and spasms, as I grasp Sebastian. Once David leaves for work we have all day together, still not enough for a sensual woman like myself.
I've been thinking bad thoughts. If I can bring myself to use the pillow, I think I'm strong enough to push down and...no, that is not who I am. I can still have the security of a union with someone I no longer love, as well as the unabashed lust with my little facilitator. As long as they keep selling C batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment