Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Strategy

This time my strategy is well thought out. I put intense effort into all aspects. There is an arch, a blueprint I am closely following. This time I will reach my goals.
You know what my problem was? I was so intent on thinking outside the box, I didn't respect the box. I should have educated myself about that box before I thrust myself outside it. I was alone in the desolate area known as coloring outside the lines. I thought my strategy was ground breaking, so innovative that strategists would study the process for decades afterward. long books with many illustrations would be devoted to my planning.
This time my goals are more ambitious. I won't mention them--that might disrupt my protocol if you knew my goals. That's another thing--I displayed sloppy protocol in pursuing my strategy. I skipped steps on the way to my goals and when you have the kind of serious goals I'm aiming for you must follow every step, no matter how ruthless.
The word ruthless--now you're worried. Curious, suspicious, maybe obsessed, but mostly worried. You want to know how my goals, my strategy is going to affect your life. Like I'm ever going to give you a hint.
Let me say, this very blog is part of my strategy. One future day it will hit you all at once what my over- arching plan is and you will gasp.
Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment