Saturday, February 18, 2012

Six Word Memoirs

Free floating anxiety. Froot Loop remedy.
Crossing guard phobia. Avoid all intersections.
Unhealthy attachment to ice cream trucks.
Women flee. I pursue. Wasted time.
Deep breaths on Motor Vehicle line.
Pick at phantom scabs all night.
Roll over into the wet spot.
A job minus secratary or windows.
The confidence of a con man.
A life spent in self-imposed shackles.
A clean bathmat is joyous morning.
I exist only on Facebook profile.
My neurosis needs some privacy please.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are insult free.
I create pristine garbage on weekends.
38% of life is swallowing pride.
Can a one armed dominatrix compete?
A rose is a rose is.
I must protect the last cookie.
Silk, satin, bourbon, soft lights, mirror.
Up against the wall. Spread 'em.
Who cheats on six word memoirs?
Bamboozled, scammed, baffled, all before noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment