Monday, July 9, 2012

Catch Me if You Can

This is a cruddy job. Good thing I have strong arms. Gravity. Jesus, what a concept. On sunny days I have to wear shades. If I lose one in the sun I get docked pay or even suspended. Unending pressure. My cell goes off with another assignment, I hit the gas and speed to the other side of town. One hundred sixty pounds is my limit. Doesn't sound like a lot, but try catching that amount. I got a stiff neck checking out roofs and high rise windows.
I think more people should be medicated, especially during these hard times. The worst period was right after the Madoff scandal broke. I had 14 leapers in one day. My arms and back were killing me. But we have to try and save them, right?
When Oprah cancelled her show it was bad. Same when Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett.
Oh boy. My cell is vibrating. Just when I was breaking for lunch. Hope this one's not naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment