Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Suds Alert!

That is the sign above the washers in my laundry room. These are state of the art, front loaded models that require only one eighth of a cup of detergent. Otherwise one's clothes can be damaged or smell bad or something else horrible. Also, do not use regular detergent. Use a detergent I've never heard of or seen anywhere.
Why did I never notice this sign? For nine years I've been using a full cup of  99 cent detergent. I LIKE watching the suds and bubbles. It calms me. I did not request these super washers that barely need sustenance. I just want all my stains removed. I want my clothes to smell good. I want a dryer that actually dries.
What if there are hidden cameras in this place? The condo board would have evidence I violated the suds rule. Used unauthorized detergent. I can say for certain, I'm not the only one. If they try to pin anything on me, fine or imprison me, I will give up names in a heartbeat. Especially Mrs. Ortiz, who never times her removals accurately and screams at you if you dare take out her wash before she gets there.

No comments:

Post a Comment