Friday, July 13, 2012

Choices

Life is all about choices. I choose double ply paper towels and toilet paper because I believe it adds to my quality of life. I recently chose to watch Good Morning America over my longtime favorite, The Today Show, because of the way they treated Ann Curry. They let her sit on that stupid coach and sob her way through a goodbye. She was the only serious reporter on that show. Matt Lauer seems comatose, I'm sick of Al Roker's puns, and Natalie Morales and Savannah Guthrie have the combined gravitas of Ready Whip.
Today I am choosing to visit the World Financial Center to witness mass tap dancing by pros and amateurs. I could have gone to the gym or to see a free movie at a library about Drew Barrymore saving some whales. She annoys me in subtle ways and I can't get worked up about lost whales. God gave them tiny eyes, let Him take the responsibility.
I choose to eat a golden delicious apple while I compose this because it just felt right. I suppose that's why Denise Richards married Charley Sheen. Now if Denise were in that whale movie wearing something small and tight, well, I would say to hell with the tap dancers. My choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment