Friday, March 2, 2012

Meet Ups

Meet Up offers are beginning to frighten me. I joined a couple centering on discussion and quiet writing. Now the offers are tumbling in.
In the past week I've gotten messages asking me to join Meet Ups on the following topics:
What happened to Paulie Shore's career?
Refrigerator magnets and cancer.
The  Conspiracy against Herman Cain.
A Bilingual knitting club.
A group that administers breathalyzer tests to each other.
Bisexual gardeners.
Asexual bird watchers.
Contemplating Sean Penn while in a Zen state.
A Hot Yoga poetry reading.
Interrupters free form chaos conversation.
People who've had breakdowns from Japanese word games.
People who've never been stalked.
A group that brings in items from liquidation sales to compare.
People who've lived in Vermont.
I know curiosity will get the better of me and I'll be spending way too much time gardening and bird watching with issue-laden folks. Maybe I can be a force for normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment