Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Wearing

I'm guessing most of you wonder what I'm wearing when I post. Perfectly natural. Tonight I'm wearing paint stained dungarees and a black Champion sweatshirt. Sometimes I'll just have on an undershirt and corduroy pants. I alternate keeping the sneakers on.
When I'm about to tackle a heavy subject like why IHOP consistently forgets to provide sugar free syrup, I will slide my sleeves up halfway to my elbows before my massive forearms prevent further advance. I have five heavy lumberjack shirts with both zipper and snaps which really bulk me up. I find myself purposely bumping into people when I wear these babies because folks think I'm more muscular than I am.
I own white and black pants that are slightly worn at the bottom because I have short legs and prefer not to cuff them--it just looks dorky.
In warm weather I, of course, wear light t-shirts when blogging and shorts. I wear loose clothes which helps my thinking process. I never wear a hat while writing, almost never don pajamas. I conduct myself at all times as if someone was Skyping me in secret. So when I'm in the middle of a sentence I won't stop and pick my nose. That is showing disrespect for my readers. All I ask is that while reading my posts you don't touch yourself. Never, not even when imagining me in corduroy pants or muscle t-shirts. I expect mutual respect. Just curious. What are you wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment